Tuesday 8 March 2011

Winter Sun

As much as I love winter, I have been so antsy for spring. I have been secretly willing it here by prematurely breaking out some of my spring clothing and pairing it with my winter stuff. The result acutally left me snowed out in rubber boots on Saturday (when the rain decided to swtich gears and let winter have a laugh at my expense). So, until the weather actually get's warmer, I am going to (attempt) to hold off on my spring wardrobe. I may even try to hold off on spring shopping too! Instead I am going to use accessories and peachy-pink lipstick to lighten my mood.

Since winter isn't going away anytime soon, I plan to embrace it. The picture above is of Jon and I in Mt. Tremblant last week. We decided to skip the hill for some skating, shopping, and mulled wine by an outdoor bonfire in the village. The air was crisp and fresh and the sun was gleaming. It was the perfect way to end our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment